- Posted on: 2015-10-01
Synovus Solutions is pleased to officially the first version of its Symplify™ platform to provide better Automated Test Equipment (ATE) for our clients at a lower costs. Some of the key features included in this release include:
- Powerful script feature that let our customer create their own test
- Fully integrated error handling and templates to speed up development time
- Decoupled Graphical User Interface (GUI) from the drivers to support RT targets such as CompactRIO
- Centralized Current Value Table (CVT) for flexible communication between drivers
- Event based programming to reduce CPU load and improve responsiveness
You can read more about the Symplify™ platform in this document.
Contact us to know how this solution could reduce your costs and improve you automated test capabilities.